Job title: SEO / Search Marketing Consultant
Full time, salary dependent on experience
No Agencies Please
Podium is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical SEO consultant to join our growing team at our Regent Centre office.
As an SEO consultant at Podium, you’ll help run the SEO strategy and development for our 25+ clients. This requires a data-driven understanding of search practices as well as the technical abilities to assist with all on- and off-site optimisation.
The ideal candidate must be able to display:
- 2+ years’ demonstrable experience in an SEO-based role (agency or in-house)
- Ability to perform all aspects of search marketing including on- and off-the-page optimisation
- A solid understanding of the importance of digital marketing influences on SEO
- Ambition, with the ability to stay abreast of SEO trends and updates to constantly improve the company’s services
- Effective communication skills including constant coordination with multiple clients as well as partner agencies.
- Ability to work on a team to unite SEO strategy with content marketing, social media and graphic design
- Knowledge of all web technologies like HTML and CSS
- An understanding and appreciation of target audiences, and how to target them
- A sound knowledge of all SEO tools
- An ability to manage time effectively across a number of different clients
- Complete SEO setup and ongoing optimisation for back and front end of numerous websites
- Research and analyse keyword trends, traffic, and competition in order to identify and optimise keywords for multiple clients
- Utilise website analytical tools to monitor, improve, and report on numerous SEO factors
- Work alongside external and internal teams to deliver effective SEO strategies
- Manage clients and deliver effective SEO campaigns that are tailored to their needs
- Perform in-depth technical audits as well as identifying complex or nonstandard issues and taking action to address them
Desirable experience but not essential:
Podium is a growing digital marketing agency that brings together technical SEO, PR and social media. Our client list is long and varied, with clients operating in sectors including: health and fitness, e-commerce, engineering, renewable energy, travel and transport, tourism, and legal services.
Podium is celebrating its fifth anniversary this May. Our small but growing team enjoys a lively company culture, and we’re looking for someone who can deliver quality work daily but will also laugh at our jokes. Based at Regent Centre in Gosforth, we have excellent Metro links and plenty of free parking.
To apply, email a covering note and your CV, including references and current salary, to [email protected] by 30th August 2017.