*Update 2/5/17: we are no longer accepting applications for this position*
Account Manager: online content and social media
Full time, salary dependent on experience
We have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Account Manager at our growing digital marketing agency. The successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running and to write online content to a high standard, across a wide range of subjects. The candidate must also be able to manage multiple clients’ expectations across a wide range of sectors.
Degree in a marketing discipline required; must possess at least two years’ agency experience.
The ideal candidate must be able to display:
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing/PR role (agency or in-house), with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Outstanding written communication skills
- An ability to understand and write about a range of different subjects in an engaging way
- Examples of successful social media campaigns to which they have contributed
- An understanding and appreciation of target audiences, and how to engage with them
- Evidence of where they have developed social media audiences across a range of channels
- A solid understanding of the importance of social marketing influences on SEO
- Technical SEO understanding
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Researching and defining target markets, market trends and ROI of marketing activities to identify and execute marketing campaigns
- Managing a small team to coordinate design, campaigns, search marketing and both online and offline marketing campaigns
- Liaising with clients to plan and develop marketing materials for their products or services
- Managing time effectively across a number of different clients
- Developing and executing effective digital marketing campaigns
- Reviewing and updating marketing campaigns based upon reporting mechanisms
- Identifying and creating new, innovative ways to market and advertise clients’ products and services
To apply, email a covering note and your CV, including references and current salary, to [email protected] by 30 April 2017.