Newcastle-based digital marketing agency Podium has an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic, talented and creative account executive to work as part of its growing team.
- Position: Account Executive
- Closing date: 26th October 2018
- Full time, salary dependent on experience
- Newcastle city centre/Jesmond (NE2 4HE)
It’s an exciting time to join Podium – we’ve just moved to a new office and are bringing in lots of new business. The successful candidate will be required to work across a range of different clients in a variety of industry sectors.
We are busy, so you’ll need to hit the ground running and be able to generate interesting, informative social media and website content. This would include written, graphical and video content for social media and client news feeds.
The majority of your time will be devoted to social media management and blog writing, with the rest spent reporting to clients and taking part in campaign planning.
A degree isn’t essential – we are looking for enthusiasm, good ideas and talent! We’d prefer you to have some experience of a busy marketing agency, but we’d bend that rule for the right candidate. So if you can demonstrate a keen interest and background in marketing and social media management we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate must be able to display:
- A thorough understanding of social media and how it is used as part of marketing campaigns
- Experience of using:
- Facebook for marketing purposes
- Social media marketing tools
- Mailchimp and/or similar email marketing platforms
- Exceptional writing skills
- Examples of social media campaigns on which they have worked
- An understanding and appreciation of target audiences, and how to engage with them
- An understanding of what SEO means
- Good time management across a number of different clients
- Social media account management
- Online content creation
- Campaign planning
- Client reporting
- Client liaison
Please send your covering letter and a CV to [email protected] if you’re interested in joining Podium.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to take part in a short initial phone interview. If we wish to progress your application, a writing test and full interview will follow.
Podium is based in Newcastle city centre, a short walk from both Jesmond and Haymarket Metro stations.