Closing date: 30th October
Full time, salary dependent on experience
Newcastle-based search marketing agency Podium has an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic, talented and creative marketing executive to work as part of its growing team.
The successful candidate will be required to work across a range of different clients in a variety of industry sectors.
We are busy, so you’ll need to hit the ground running and be able to generate interesting, informative social media and website content. This would include written, graphical and video content for social media and client news feeds.
The majority of your time will be devoted to social media management and blog writing, with the rest spent reporting to clients and taking part in campaign planning.
A qualification in a marketing – or English-related discipline would be preferred; however, we value talent and enthusiasm above all else, so if you can demonstrate a keen interest and background in marketing and social media management, along with relevant experience, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate must be able to display:
- A thorough understanding of social media and how it is used as part of marketing campaigns
- Experience of using:
- Facebook for marketing purposes
- Social media marketing tools
- Mailchimp and/or similar email marketing platforms
- Exceptional writing skills
- Examples of social media campaigns on which they have worked
- An understanding and appreciation of target audiences, and how to engage with them
- An understanding of what SEO means
- Good time management across a number of different clients
- Social media account management
- Online content creation
- Campaign planning
- Client reporting
- Client liaison
Please send your covering letter and a CV to [email protected] if you’re interested in getting on the Podium.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to take part in a short initial phone interview. If we wish to progress your application, a writing test and full interview will follow.
Podium is based at Regent Centre in Gosforth, within a very short walk of the Regent Centre Metro station.